HIDE Wind Advisory issued December 13 at 2:48PM EST until December 14 at 7:00AM EST by NWS Greenville-Spartanburg
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM THIS EVENING TO 7 AM
* LOCATIONS...The northern mountains of western North Carolina.
* HAZARDS...Strong wind gusts.
* TIMING...Winds will increase this evening and continue through
early Thursday morning.
* WINDS...West to northwest 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 55 mph.
* IMPACTS...Strong winds may blow down limbs, trees, and power
lines. Scattered power outages are expected.
Counties Affected: Avery; Mitchell; Yancey
Issued by: NWS Greenville-Spartanburg (Western North Carolina and Northwest South Carolina) HIDE