HIDE Wind Advisory issued January 20 at 4:07AM EST until January 20 at 1:00PM EST by NWS Greenville-Spartanburg
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 PM EST THIS
* WHAT...Northwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 55 mph
* WHERE...Avery, Yancey, and Mitchell Counties, and the
mountainous western portions of Caldwell, Burke, and McDowell
* WHEN...Until 1 PM EST Wednesday.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Wind chills in the single digits are
possible when temperatures are coldest, from around daybreak