Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER in /var/www/html/main.php.inc on line 392
Ray's Weather Center - Public Service Announcements - mitchellweather.com
Check mitchellweather.com for the most up to date weather information in the High Country.
HIDE Wind Advisory issued January 19 at 2:55PM EST until January 20 at 1:00PM EST by NWS Greenville-Spartanburg
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 1 PM EST
* WHAT...Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 45 mph
* WHERE...Avery, Yancey, and Mitchell Counties, and the
mountainous western portions of Caldwell, Burke, and McDowell
* WHEN...From midnight tonight to 1 PM EST Wednesday.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Wind chills in the single digits are
possible when temperatures are coldest, from around daybreak